Monday, August 11, 2008

Draft: Philosophical Basis of Thesis

I have recently drafted the first chapter to my thesis which largely describes the theoretical basis for my project. As you can see there are web of interwoven theories which can be categorised into three streams – those which create positive community conditions, those which establish a negative community and those which contribute to what a refer to as a balanced community.

It is a work in progress and already I recognise that some of the expression is a little less than elegant and that I may need to do some more research in some areas. Since writing this (July) I have thought to add an overriding section which discusses cultural theory and the relationship between expression and society (imagine it sitting at the top of my chart if you will).

Sally

Chapter 1 Draft SHawkins 140708.doc

(Select Download with File Factory Basic, enter the text for the captcha box and then select download).


No comments: