Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Developments in the Digital Music Environment 2008

Here is a link to download the complete summary of developments in the digital music environment in 2008 - this was put together from the Year in Review series I posted late last year but includes additional material and is up to date right to the end of the year.

Developments in the Digital Music Environment 2008

I have prepared a summary like this for quite a few years now (although this is the first one I have published) let me just say that it takes longer than you might think!

If you use any of this research in a formal way I would be really pleased if you could let me know: oca [at] westnet.com.au.

thanks
Sal

[to download, select link then scroll down the page to the File Factory Basic Service and select 'Download with File Factory Basic'.]

No comments: