Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Version 2: Is Political Music Still Being Heard?

Here are links to the latest version of my presentation titled, 'The Evolution of Culture: Is Political Music Still Being Heard?'.

My thinking on the topic has progressed since the first draft was prepared and I learnt a lot from the first time I presented it. It is not often that I have the opportunity to discuss these issues with people - I find that doing so helps me to clarify my views and understanding - it is something I would really like to do a lot more often.


S. Hawkins, The Evolution of Culture: Is Political Music Still Being Heard v2.0 (15 October 2008)
<http://www.filefactory.com/file/4712b3/n/SHawkins_Political_Music_Presentation_mp3> at 15 October 2008

S. Hawkins, The Evolution of Culture: Is Political Music Still Being Heard v2.0 Bibliography (15 October 2008) <http://www.filefactory.com/file/874e81/n/Bibliography_to_Draft_Presentation_The_Evolution_of_Culture_20080818_doc> at 15 October 2008

[Scroll down the page and select 'Download with File Factory Basic']

No comments: