Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whats Going On? Tooooooo Much

Just wanted to post a note to explain why I havent been blogging as much as I was at the begining of the year. This has been a busy period with lots of library research, the radio program and many other life events. I have posted a short message today but wanted to let you know that for the next couple of weeks I wont be doing too much on this site. I have another presentation to give in two weeks and have had to shelve much of the work I had planned for this month.

Starting November I will be condensing all of the events and developments in the music industry over the past twelve months and will be back with many more posts at that time. Please refer to my other weblog http://www.ocaustralia.blogspot.com for the monthly list of articles I have been reading.

cheers
Sally

No comments: